Function & Form Type 1: Fixed Damping Full Coilovers 1989-2005 Mazda Miata
The TYPE 1 coilover is a full bodied coilover with simplicity in mind. We set the dampening characteristics for you and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening. What we did not change was the durability, quality, smoothness of ride and lowering characteristics we are known for.
We recommend for the TYPE 1 product line for anybody that wants to enjoy performance, quality and great looks in a simplistic way. Install, set your height, and you are ready to roll! Don’t let simplicity fool you. The TYPE 1 suspension system is constructed with the same materials as our TYPE 2 systems. We used the same approach and philosophy in construction and strength. Our main goal is to give you a peace of mind when commuting or cruising on the weekend.
- Dampening pre-tuned from the factory
- Ride height adjustable seperate of pre-load
- Steel lower mounts for maximum strength
- Adjustable Camber Plates *when applicable*
- Top mounts included *when applicable*
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius
- Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
- Double wishbone piston size 43mm
- McPherson strut piston size 50mm
The Type 1 Is For You If....
- You want to get a good coilover system at a wonderful value.
- You do not plan to tweak the dampening often.
- Looking to just have adjustable lowering options.
- You just want to slam your car the right way.
- Two Year Warranty from date of purchase with online registration.
- One of the easiest warranty processes in the industry.
- Replacement parts available at affordable costs.
- Amazing customer service and tech staff to help you set-up and maintain your TYPE 1 coilover system.